uPVC Casement windows usually open away from the house – with the options of either top, left-hand or right-hand hinged. Most of us are familiar with casement windows as the majority of windows (except perhaps in period homes) are almost always casements.
In addition to being a traditional type of window, they’re also probably the simplest, most practical and most adaptable, which is why casement windows are so popular.
- 5 chambered for better thermal performance
- 70mm frame depth
- Steel reinforced Profiles
- Softer ovolo sightlines with a lowline grey gasket
- Chamfered or matching ovolo glazing beads
- Wide range of colours – 44 woodgrain and coloured finishes
- High security multi-point locking & shoot bolts
- Internal beading for enhanced security
- High impact, colourfast and lead-free PVCu profiles that are better for the environment
Kommerling O70 Gold casement window
The O70 Gold system, with it’s revolutionary ovolo profile has been designed to enhance any home, offering a unique combination of classic appearance and state-of-the-art performance, it’s also extruded using our lead-free PVCu Greenline compound. The curved slimline frames and opening sashes create a ‘softer’ appearance adding a little design flair to any installation in the home.
The O70 system is highly regarded as one of the finest and most reliable window casement system on the market, and the same system can be complemented with a front/rear door, patio door, lift and slide door or a conservatory.