Is condensation between your double glazing spoiling your views? If so we have the cost effective solution for you!
We simply replace the old glass for new with minimal cost and disruption and without the need to buy and replace new frames, thus saving you a small fortune!
We can achieve this in almost any style and type of window and door frame system, from Timber to Aluminium or UPVC, and we cater for both the residential and commercial sectors.
When you find yourself faced with misted double glazing, the efficiency of your windows has been compromised so ignoring the problem will only exacerbate the issues you face.
It is a modern day phenomenon and most people will have seen or experienced failed glass units.
Common terms we hear are: misted up, blown, steamed up, the seals have gone or condensation between the panes.
This problem will just about occur with any glass unit installed into any window frame over a long period of time! However, what we see over and over again is the premature failing of the glass units, accelerated for the following reasons:
- Low quality glass units
- Poorly manufactured window frames
- Poor installation of the glass into the frames (very common)
- Glass in Timber frames (Premature failure common) due to water trapping at bottom of unit
- South facing glass units in any frame system are twice as likely to fail prematurely
When replacing your failed glass units
- New sealed units are supplied and fitted to BSI standards
- Correct fitting onto bridging glass packers (allows for drainage which is critical)
- New rubber gasket seals or security tapes replaced were required
- Rotten timber beads replaced and primed
- Upgraded energy efficient glass available
- Same day service for one off units
- Add lead light or bevel designs to existing windows
- Board up service to secure property were required
- 10 Year Superior Guarantees for new units fitted to Upvc – Aluminium frames
- 5 Year Guarantee for new units fitted to Timber Frames
Receive a quote over the phone or via email
Please fill in the following details for a free quotation. From this information we can then give you an approximate price!